Click here for the CCTC 2013 Program as a PDF file.
The CCTC 2013 in MONTREAL consisted of of two and a half days of oral and poster presentations. A majority of the oral presentations were selected from the submitted abstracts to promote young scientists.
An early submission deadline was available to allow students to have an acceptance prior to travel grant application deadlines. Oral and poster sessions in the following research areas will be presented:
- Stem Cells in Tissue Regeneration and Tissue Engineering
- Biomechanics, Mechanobiology, and Biomaterials
- Connective Tissue remodelling
- Connective Tissue in Disease – Clinical and Fundamental Aspects
- The Extracellular Matrix in Connective Tissues
- Genetics of Connective Tissue
- Bone, Cartilage and Tooth development
- Cellular Interactions between Connective and other Tissues